- How are patient privacy concerns addressed?
Patient privacy has been taken very seriously; the following security measures have been put in place:
- All clips are uploaded on an encrypted connection (https/ssl), 128-bit modern cipher suite
- Scans are first saved to a nonpublic folder on the server
- They are then renamed to a randomly generated 10 character string and stripped of all metadata
- Next, the top 9% of the pixels are cropped off to remove any patient info
- Original files are deleted once cropping is complete
- Only then are the scans moved to a random public folder (it would take 6 years to crack one folder’s name using a desktop computer)
- Each Share page is password protected and viewed over an encrypted connection as well (same 128-bit)
- What is the max number and size of the scans that I can upload?
- The current limit is 50 scans, no larger than 50MB each
- What filetypes are supported?
- All major still and clip filetypes are supported, with the exception of DICOM.
- Here’s a list: [mp4, mov, avi, wmv, mpg, flv, jpg, png, gif, bmp, tiff]
Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close